Volunteering with Dimensions
Volunteer with us and help people with learning disabilities and autism to achieve more. We promise you will make a difference. In return, we will offer you the chance meet some great people, to develop new skills and experiences…and to have fun!
We can help people looking for experience, or simply the opportunity to do something good. You can help people achieve their goals and see how you have changed someone’s life.
Interested in volunteering with us but don’t see an opportunity near you? Please get in touch on email@example.com with your details and we’ll see how else you can get involved!
As a volunteer, you could:
- Help people to learn new skills.
- Help people to get out and about.
- Help people embrace technology.
- Support Dimensions work.
- Learn more about a career in social care.
- Help people stay happy and healthy.
We will support you, too
We are a forward-thinking organisation – we encourage everyone who volunteers with us to give their all. We want you to be as passionate as we are and we will help you, and the people you are supporting, to achieve your outcomes and goals together. You will receive:
- Day to day support in your role.
- Full training tailored to your role, plus the opportunity for further training and development.
- Out of pocket expenses.
- Support from our national volunteering team.
Our volunteers play a vital role in our work, and you will make a huge and positive contribution to improving the lives of the people we support.
We have an exciting range of volunteering roles, all over the country. Don’t see something near you? Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 303 9162 and we’ll see how else you can get involved.