Terms and conditions
Below you will find our terms and conditions of use for our website and entering competitions run in any digital format.
Website terms and conditions
The term ‘Dimensions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Dimensions (UK) Ltd, Building 1230, Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, RG7 4SA. Our company registration number is 31192R. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Contacting us via our website
If you contact us through one of our online forms on our website you are giving us permission to reply to your enquiry through both electronic and other means in the future.
Competition terms and conditions
By entering a competition associated with Dimensions Group you are agreeing to us storing the information you submit, including statements, photos and other media, and using it for purposes associated with the competition and in particular to:
- Gather feedback
- Gather competition entries
- Gather personal data to inform successful entrants and arrange distribution of the prize
We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details.
We will not use your content in any derogatory or libellous manner.
Data supplied for the purposes of the competition will be destroyed when it is no longer needed.
Entrants are providing information to Dimensions Group and not to any associated website, unless stated otherwise.
Any competitions run in partnership with another organisations will be held to Dimensions Group, and any other associated, terms and conditions.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Dimensions Group has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Dimensions reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will attempt to notify you through the stated medium. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Dimensions reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.