How we can promote your library
Our autism friendly webpages get around 20,000 views each month, we have over 25,000 followers across our social media platforms and publish regular autism friendly enewsletter. You’re doing a wonderful thing by using our training and becoming an autism friendly library. We’d like to thank you by sharing your work with our audiences.
You could be…
Featured on our national maps
You can apply to be listed on;
- One map which includes all autism friendly environments, including cinemas, libraries and museums
- One map in development will be dedicated to libraries.
Shared in our enewsletter spotlight
We send regular email updates to thousands of people and each month one library is featured in the spotlight. We can include:
- An introduction to your library
- Details of the adjustments you’ve made
- An autism inclusive event you’re hosting
- A photo, quote and links to your website and social media channels
Shared on our social media channels
We’re proud to have over 25,000 social media followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and would like to share this network with libraries doing outstanding autism friendly work once your place is secured on our national maps.
- Post your autism friendly journey on Facebook
- Create a spotlight Facebook event for your autism inclusive event
- Post a spotlight tweet about your autism friendly library
- Retweet some of your tweets
- Post photos of your library with a story about your journey on Instagram
- Connect with you and share your journey on Instagram
- Up to 2 spotlights are available on our social media channels each month.
Use the buttons below to find out more.