For People Needing Less Support
Dimensions’ outreach services are usually for people who live in their own homes and need support to remain independent.
Sometimes known as domiciliary care or floating support, outreach provides flexible and tailored support for people generally with milder levels of autism or learning disability. People like Elliot, Namaan, Stuart, and Jonathan.
We have registered domiciliary care offices in local authorities across the country.
How Dimensions Provides Outreach Support
Dimensions provide outreach support and activities which are focused on achieving positive outcomes for people. We work together and deliver support that promotes greater independence, confidence, and self-esteem.
Whether someone needs only a few hours each week, or an intensive period to work towards a specific objective, our experienced staff will support people to achieve their goals. And as the people we support to develop their skills, we adapt our services to meet their changing ambitions.
We provide personalised support with:
- Developing and maintaining life skills, such as food shopping, cooking and household chores
- Help with finances and budgeting, and maintain a tenancy
- Healthy lifestyles such as food and nutrition planning, sporting activities
- Voluntary or work placements
- Travel training
- Social life and leisure activities such as attending clubs, organising trips and holidays
- College activities and college work
- Personal care.
To find out more about the domiciliary care or outreach support options we offer in your area, click the button below: