We’re thrilled to announce that Dimensions and Discovery won in four categories at Friday’s prestigious National Learning Disability and Autism Awards, and we had a number of runners up too.
Our winners were as follows:
- Jason Bardell: Breaking Down Barriers Award
- Staying In Touch project (represented by Mark Brookes, Jordan Smith and David H.): Covid Hero Award
- Caroline Muriuki: Manager of the Year
- Steve Scown: Lifetime Achievement Award
And our runners up were:
- Lynn Devison (Support Worker of the Year)
- Stephanie Mills (Manager of the Year)
- Claudiu Lazar (Positive Behaviour Support Award)
- Aamani Sajid (Newcomer Award)
Dimensions itself was also runner up in the Employer of the Year Award category. Many congratulations to all our richly deserving winners and runners up!