How we can promote your cinema
Our autism friendly screenings webpages get around 20,000 views each month, we have over 25,000 followers across our social media platforms and publish a regular autism friendly cinema screenings enewsletter. You’re doing a wonderful thing by using our training to host sensory friendly screenings. We’d like to thank you by sharing your work with our audiences.
Your cinema could be…
Featured on our national maps
You can apply to be included on our two maps:
- One includes all cinemas including the chains who we officially partner with alongside smaller chains and independents
- One is dedicated to the smaller chains and independents
Shared in our enewsletter spotlight
We send regular email updates to thousands of people and each month one cinema is ‘in the spotlight’, which includes:
- An introduction to your cinema
- Details of your autism friendly screenings
- Your next film
- A photo, quote and links to your website and social media channels
Shared on our social media channels
We have over 25,000 social media followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and would like to share this network with cinemas doing outstanding autism friendly work.
- Post your autism friendly journey on Facebook
- Create a spotlight Facebook event for your next autism friendly screening
- Post a spotlight tweet about your autism friendly screenings
- Retweet some of your tweets
- Post photos of your cinema and your next autism friendly film with a story about your journey on Instagram
- Connect with you and share your journey on Instagram
- Up to 2 spotlights are available on our social media channels each month.
We will encourage you to apply to be shared across our social media networks once your place is secured on our national maps.
Use the buttons below to find out more.