Information and advice
We have designed these free resources to help provide you with more information about the learning disability, autism and social care sectors. They cover a range of topics including transition services, personalisation and understanding the sector.
Click on the resource name to learn more and download.
Who to contact for advice
If there is something else you would like information on, you can ask our Family Consultants for specific advice.
If you have a personal budget in place and are looking for a support package, contact your local Referrals and Assessment Manager to discuss support options with us. You can find them through our ‘Find local services’ search at the top of the page.
Other organisations who can help
- Top ten tips for choosing someone to support you, is an independent publication, produced by the Voluntary Organisations Disability Group (VODG). It offers ten top tips for choosing someone to support you
- Ambitious About Autism
- Beyond Words
- British Association for Supported Employment
- British Institute of Learning Disabilities
- Carers UK
- Challenging Behaviour Foundation
- Contact A Family
- Council For Disabled Children
- Down’s Syndrome Association
- In Control
- Learning Disability England
To find out more about the support options we offer in your area, click the button below: